Careers in Health
This website is very useful to compare requirements and different study options. Includes a wide range of health careers
Michelle Lancaster from Centrelink will be here at Don College on Wednesday 28th of April. If you have Centrelink questions, no matter how small, come and speak with her in the careers room over lunchtime. (No bookings necessary)
Health and Medicine Workshops
These immersive workshops provide Year 11 and 12 students with an opportunity to explore real-world examples of research, study, and careers in the areas of health and medicine.
Students will work alongside academics and researchers and experience hands-on activities, work through scenarios, and ask questions about career pathways and opportunities.
Workshops offered include:
- Medicine (includes Paramedicine, Medical Research, and Medicine)
- Health Sciences (includes Laboratory Medicine, Exercise Sport Science, and Nutrition Science)
- Tuesday 27 April: Applications close at midnight
- Wednesday 5 May: Successful applicants notified and provided with additional details.
- Friday 14 May: Successful applicants must have submitted permission forms.
- Tuesday 25 May – Friday 4 June: Workshops run
- Each workshop will run from 9:15am – 2:45pm (see individual workshops below for date and location).
- Students must provide their own transport to and from the workshop.
- Students must bring their own food for the day.
Applying for a workshop
Individual students are invited to register their interest for the workshop of their choice by midnight on 27 April 2021. Places for each workshop are strictly limited to small capacity (approximately 20 students)Click on the link below to register
Health and Medicine Workshops | University of Tasmania (utas.edu.au)